Application Submission Period:
March 17 - June 14, 2023
March 17 - June 14, 2023
6 College Scholarships up to $10,000 each for
2023-2024 tuition costs
3 Undergraduate Scholar Awards—for students pursuing undergraduate or vocational/technical degrees
3 Graduate Scholar Awards—for students pursuing graduate degrees
You may only apply within one category. Students pursuing technical/vocational degrees or certificates may be eligible. See Rules & Regulations.
You may be eligible if you:
- Are a United States citizen living in the United States
- At the time of application, have applied to, have been accepted to, or are currently attending an accredited, two- or four-year college, university, or advanced (post-high school) vocational or technical school for academic year 2023-2024
- Have been diagnosed with and treated for a dermatologic condition
- Have been treated by a dermatologist, physician assistant, or nurse practitioner working in a dermatology practice
- An essay written by you describing in approximately 500 words
- the impact your diagnosed dermatologic condition has had on your life and personal experiences
- the role your dermatologist, physician assistant, or nurse practitioner has played in helping treat the condition
- 2 letters of recommendation and information about your school and community activities
- Signed 2023 Medical Statement Form confirming your dermatologic condition by the treating dermatologist, physician assistant, or nurse practitioner working in a dermatology practice. This form will be accessible to you during the online application process*
- At the time of your scholarship application, proof of application or acceptance to, or enrollment in, the school for which you are seeking the scholarship
- Proof of admission and current enrollment will be required at the time of the scholarship award
*2023 Medical Statement Form must be signed by the treating dermatologist, physician assistant, or nurse practitioner working in a dermatology practice.
Healthcare professionals (i.e., dermatologists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners), those in all other specialties and their staffs, and the families of each (i.e., parents, children, siblings, and spouses, and those with whom they live) are NOT eligible for Ortho Dermatologics ASPIRE HIGHER Scholarships.
Employees of Ortho Dermatologics or any of its affiliates or any entity assisting in the administration of the Ortho Dermatologics ASPIRE HIGHER Scholarship Program, and their immediate family members, are not eligible to participate.
You are not eligible for a scholarship if you are eligible for reimbursement of prescriptions, in whole or in part, by any federal, state or other governmental programs, including, but not limited to, Medicare (including Medicare Advantage and Part A, B and D Plans), Medicaid, TRICARE, Veterans Administration or Department of Defense health coverage, CHAMPUS, the Puerto Rico Government Health Insurance Plan, or any other federal or state health care programs.
Void where prohibited by law. The Program shall be governed by and in compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.